7.13.2011

Do the Jingle!

Tonight I am sitting in the office, watching Iron Man 2 on Netflix.  I know that movies, in general terms, are brain gum, especially action flicks.  But I cannot help myself, the real world part of me (I know, you didn't think it even existed!), has to ask the silly questions.

For instance, and this one always plagues me, WHAT do insurance companies do when Iron Man, Wolverine, or Michael Bay -ahem, I mean Alien Robots in Disguise- stike?  Or what about all these SuperVillains? What would State Farm or All State say if you got on the phone to explain that Gru's huge Villain-mobile blew a hole in the front of your house? Somehow I don't think singing the jingle would help you.

Or, for that matter, would Geiko or Farmers insure your Batmobile or Invisible Plane?

Just some other bits of brain gum to chew on =) Sorry for the short post, I'm getting ready to go to Ireland and have been filling out lots of job applications.  I promise interesting news as soon as I have it!

XOXO Do the jingle!

1 comment:

Legal Alien said...

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Good Mind-gum. Kiddin me? They refused to cover KATRINA-VICTIMS on technicalities, no way pieces of Megatron crashin your windshield are covered...